In any case, we inform you that the Owner is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of data obtained through its own and third-party Cookies, , deciding on the purpose, content, and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a Website. Their main purpose is to recognize users each time they access the Website, and to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, as they help, to identify and solve possible errors in the functioning of the Website, among other functions.
Access to the Website implies express acceptance of the use of the Cookies detailed in this Notice in the devices used to perform such access. If the Cookies are deactivated, the navigation through the Website may not be optimal and some of the features of the Website may not function correctly.
In particular, the Owner is using Cookies for the purposes described below. The user will be informed in the event that the Owner uses different Cookies for the purpose of providing more and better services.
Language Customisation Cookies
The Website uses this type of Cookies qtrans_front_language (session Cookies) in order to allow the configuration of the language preferred by the user.
Cookies for the correct carrying out of the shopping process
The Website stores a series of technical cookies (woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart, wp_woocommerce_session), of limited duration, that allow the correct carrying out of the shopping process (Woocommerce) and, in particular, for issues such as the functioning of the shopping cart, selection of items, or the identification of the user who places the order.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics Customisation Cookies
The Owner, through the Website, uses Google Analytics (in no case will be permanent Cookies) service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Cookies used are:
For more information, please visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/.
DoubleClick advertising cookies
These Cookies are used to improve advertising. DoubleClick uses the Cookie ID to keep track of the ads displayed in each browser. When placing an ad in a browser, DoubleClick can use that browser’s Cookie ID to check which DoubleClick ads have already been displayed in the browser. By these means, DoubleClick avoids publishing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies used are:
User Settings to Avoid Cookies
Thus, it is possible to block the Cookies by means of the browser setting s, or each user can set their browser to warn them when a server wants to store a Cookie:
- a) When using Microsoft Internet Explorer, the option can be found in the menu Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- b) When using Firefox, the option can be found in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
- c) When using Chrome, in the section Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- d) When using Opera, the settings of the browser can be modified in the Security and Privacy option,. To know more visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- e) When using Safari, the option can be found in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
Last updated: 07/11/2018